Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Catching Up - March

Posted by Muhamad Irfan
Another long hiatus in my blog world.  Just too many things on my plate.

March started with preparations for my oldest daughter first school banquet.  This is the Christian School equivalent of a School Dance.  I managed to get myself involved in the decorating of the hall for the event.  It was hectic and the school didn’t even give us a budget, but with the help of another mom we were able to pull it off beautifully.







 
Mid-March found us home for most of the girls’ Spring Break, but we took a long weekend and drove to Wisconsin Dells to spend some time at the Great Wolf Lodge.  The girls always enjoy this.  The mom, not so much!  But what can you do?







 All in all a non-remarkable closing to the year's first quarter [grin].
 

Copyright © 2009 shopping with ak | Design by [blogger merak dua]